• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Mana and Stamina potions

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
So I think it would be better for Diamonds and Emeralds to be used as a potion regeant to make Mana and Stamina restoring potions.

For the graphical effects you could make a copy of the speed and poison potions.

The idea is for a more pvp oriented item versus the multi-purpose items we have now.
(diamonds and emeralds are not worth losing in pvp, but potions are.)

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
If you make potions from emeralds and diamonds, then losing potions = losing emeralds and diamonds, no?

Yes, but 1 diamond would make 3 mana potions.

EDIT:

Because thats how making a potion works. I don't feel a diamond or emerald is worth wasting on that regen, it would be better suited as a potion reagent.

macura

Diamond
There is an over abundance of resources which is part of the reason that we have such a shitty economy. The diamond and emerald thing was designed as a material sink so consuming as many diamonds and emeralds as possible is kind of the point.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah a diamond is really worthless now. I just wish you were able to toggle it on and off. I hate I open up a chest while holding a diamond