• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Make Thamer an Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Today while I was killing thadragon at spawn with Thamerwaste I realised that he should become an Admin because he is the worst mod ever, you see Neotetro helping the community with their love problems and will probably become president of America in the future, Thunderjolt doing all the PE's and he is probably going to get a hot wife and move on. But Thamer makes people want to quit, fights people with god mode and is afk all the time. Now for the reason why he should be Admin because thunder and neo will probably move on but in 40 years I bet you Thamer will still be here. This why we all love Thamerwaste the most because he is the worst mod in the world, but who gives a shit :D

All the haters out there please keep quiet this was made because thamer allowed it and thought it would be funny. @ThaDragonMan @BulletDawg

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Thamer should become an admin! Why? He has done so much work as a mod, so much that I never see any of it!

Strange right? :)

Apherdite

Queen Bee
What in the hell is this even about. If you have something to say, just say it. Don't try to be satirical or facetious, because the message you are trying to send will be lost on the small-brained people you are satirizing.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
If you have something to say, just say it.

So..... would it be best for us to make a list of things we currently don't like? Then post that list as a thread on the forums? To me, you seem to be saying that would be the best option if we see stuff which we don't like.

I'd be happy to do this, if it means I express my opinion and have the chance to change things, but, sometimes, these sorts of discussions can create arguements and unwanted banter.

Unless, all together, whatever we say would be considered anti-HC, mass trolling or just being a douche.

I hate to say it as clear as this, but sometimes I feel that if we say we strongly hate a specific admin/mod/guide, new rule, game feature or the way things are being run, we would get banned. Why? For bashing the server and the people that run it.

That is the reason many of us leave subtle hints we want things changed.

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
If you have something to say, just say it.

So..... would it be best for us to make a list of things we currently don't like? Then post that list as a thread on the forums? To me, you seem to be saying that would be the best option if we see stuff which we don't like.

I'd be happy to do this, if it means I express my opinion and have the chance to change things, but, sometimes, these sorts of discussions can create arguements and unwanted banter.

Unless, all together, whatever we say would be considered anti-HC, mass trolling or just being a douche.

I hate to say it as clear as this, but sometimes I feel that if we say we strongly hate a specific admin/mod/guide, new rule, game feature or the way things are being run, we would get banned. Why? For bashing the server and the people that run it.

I personally would not mind a "rants" section of the forums. The only problem is that, very rarely is the criticism posted ever constructive. More often than not, when a feature is implemented that somebody doesn't like, it gets posted to the forum and turned into a flamewar LONG before we get anywhere near the actual root of the problem.

You shouldn't want to "bash" any of us or what we put into the game. Staff works very hard in bringing you the best gaming experience possible. We are human however, and not everything we do is going to be loved by the masses. We do our best.

All in all, we are an always changing server, look how different we are today compared to our inception in Oct 10'. We have no problems making changes if they are valid and well thought out. As well as being approved by the founders.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
We need a rants section of the forum. I am sure not everyone will complain in a constructive way, but the people that do - they are the people that matter.

ICherry_girl

Glowstone
I can't tell if this is supposed to be funny or not..
It's like you tried to make a joke out of it to get a quick laugh out of the admins. Maybe in an attempt to actually promote him but, it didn't really work..

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I can't tell if this is supposed to be funny or not..
It's like you tried to make a joke out of it to get a quick laugh out of the admins. Maybe in an attempt to actually promote him but, it didn't really work..

I expect the maker of the thread, Jaz, either wanted to complain about the mod or to just have a laugh. Probably not to promote him.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Gonna lock this seeing as there isn't much coming out of it and I can only see it spiraling downward from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.