• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Make Herocraft Great Again

Nothing to be afraid of. When you stick by your guns, When you stand Up for your beliefs. When everything comes together in the end, even when everyone knocks you down and says it can't be done. They take shots. Cheap shots they call em. Well news flash ladies and gentlemen, a train is coming through. That's right, the man the myth the legend is now our republican nominee. Kainzo did not make it this far on his looks, and it wasn't the hair ether. People of the world see something in him. People voted for him. What I see is a damn good leader!!!What do you see? We are one more step away from President Kainzo!!! ‪#‎MakeHerocraftGreatAgain‬

We're going to win so much, you're going to be sick and tired of winning.

T.hanks'

Look, I love the Herocraft people. They're great people, I've employed thousands of Herocraftians, I have a great relationship with the Herocraft people. I'm going to do great with Herocraft, in fact a poll came out in Thornhollow recently, I polled 25% with the treecreepers; someone said if you get 25% of the treecreeper vote, the election is over... but if I'm elected president, we are going to bring back the treecreepers. We have to bring back the treecreepers, or we won't have a country any more. We're going to bring back the treecreepers, and it's going to be a great time... and Newerth are going to pay for it.

Duck

TNT
You know some of his rhetoric may seem questionable but he really tells it like it is. Nobody else out here is wiling to say such daring things about the future of HeroCraft.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Look, I love the Herocraft people. They're great people, I've employed thousands of Herocraftians, I have a great relationship with the Herocraft people. I'm going to do great with Herocraft, in fact a poll came out in Thornhollow recently, I polled 25% with the treecreepers; someone said if you get 25% of the treecreeper vote, the election is over... but if I'm elected president, we are going to bring back the treecreepers. We have to bring back the treecreepers, or we won't have a country any more. We're going to bring back the treecreepers, and it's going to be a great time... and Newerth are going to pay for it.
I'm D E A D.

“The more people tell you it's not possible, that it can't be done, the more you should be absolutely determined to prove them wrong. Treat the word 'impossible' as nothing more than motivation.

A setback is a setup for a comeback, we'll make it through these times.”

-Kainzo Trump

Make Herocraft Great Again