• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Make eating codex's ask to confirm!

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
As the title states, I accidentally ate a berserker codex when trying to right click a chest. Luckily I was already berserker so I didnt lose any levels :D

This could have ended horribly with me having to restart my combat class all over. Please make it ask to confirm when you right click it!

I have no screenshot of me doing /showitem in trade chat and then eating it so I guess I cant get reimbursed and probably wont eevn if I did have proof but its alright.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
it is something that is know... there was a wait time added to make people able to cancel last I heard...
but what would be good is if we add a check on classes, making the book not consume if the person is same class as the one using it

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
As the title states, I accidentally ate a berserker codex when trying to right click a chest. Luckily I was already berserker so I didnt lose any levels :D

This could have ended horribly with me having to restart my combat class all over. Please make it ask to confirm when you right click it!

I have no screenshot of me doing /showitem in trade chat and then eating it so I guess I cant get reimbursed and probably wont eevn if I did have proof but its alright.
Definitely something on the docket. However, will take some time.