• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Make claiming bounties with colosseum duels illegal

macura

Diamond
I think that it is pretty dumb that people just duel others in order to lose their bounty because it can be claimed in a duel. When i had my bounty placed i had around 2-3 people pm me saying that they would duel me, then split the bounty 50/50. This is stupid and destroys the point of bounties.

But what if you already accepted the bounty you might ask? Just don't duel them. It's not that hard.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I agree. People also try to trick others into dueling simply for the bounty. It's not cool, it's just annoying.

ya one time i was in a skirmish and i fell off a cliff and died and then lost my 10k bounty =(

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
When i had my bounty placed i had around 2-3 people pm me saying that they would duel me, then split the bounty 50/50. This is stupid and destroys the point of bounties.

Report the people who PM you asking to split the money. If you accept one of their offers, it would be illegal.

+1 for making it impossible to collect a bounty while dueling/arena. It takes away from the "hunt down the evil one" aspect, and we see less heads around the server as a result too.

macura

Diamond
Report the people who PM you asking to split the money. If you accept one of their offers, it would be illegal.

+1 for making it impossible to collect a bounty while dueling/arena. It takes away from the "hunt down the evil one" aspect, and we see less heads around the server as a result too.
Even if there was no agreement there is always the person who duela another person knowing that they have accepted the bounty and lose on purpose by just standing there doing nothing.