• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

mainblz Application

1. In-game name: mainblz
  2. Location & Age: Ohio, 19
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Run my own server using the Heroes plugin. Fell in love with it. Wanted to play the real deal.I'm friendly, I use common sense, love minecraft, and I believe I would thoroughly enjoy playing on this server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Heroes plugin for Bukkit.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes sir!
  8. Additional Info: I hope to join in on the fun soon!

Alright, can do.

After looking over some other applications, I see screenshots are popular. I just took a few from my current server of MY creations.

However first, a little more information about me.
I go to college for Computer Design, Animation, and Game Design. I spend my free time playing games, and mapping/modeling for Source Engine games. (Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, etc...)

As for in Minecraft, I mainly enjoy being a caverat. I love hunting mobs and finding rare items/blocks. However, when I don't feel like exploring caves for a while, I come up and do some building. I find both very entertaining.

As for some screenshots, I never really took any images of my older creations, but i did hop in my server and take some screenshots of some of my creations.

shop.jpg

Here is my compact General Store for my server's town. (Hell Berzerker is an alias of myne) The bottom portion is full of rare materials, and the top section is my private bedroom and storage.

churchext.jpg

churchint.jpg

Here is my "Church of Craftology" Made the whole thing by my lonesome.

bankint.jpg

Here is the Interior to my Community Bank. (Each chest is lockette'd from the back.)

Anyway, hope that is enough to show my interest in joining. If you would like any more information, or have any questions for me, I'm actively watching the thread.

Thanks,
Jon

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Awesome photos.
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.