• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

m5gick's application

magic

Dirt
  1. In-game name: m5gick
  2. Location & Age: Istanbul, Turkey, 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): mstaJ, Dwarfdude4044
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a good PvP'er and builder. I've usually been in the trading business in most of the servers I played. Been the richest is 2 of them. Now I want to join a more popular one.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends told me.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

magic

Dirt
Alright, I voted again, this time with my in-game name (just to make sure, in case you were thinking I was not being 100% honest).

I come from a survival server with 30-35 players online max.
I'm looking for a server with higher population and strict rules.

I'd love to post some screenshots, but as the server I'm active in is a survival server with no strict rules, my buildings have been either TNT'ed to griefed (somehow legitimately). I love PvP action, and I'm looking for a server that has actual rules about it, so I can do it without being worried about if what I'm doing is against the rules or not.

I really want to test your Heroes plugin. I've recommended it to my current server to replace the mcmmo plugin we have, but it got rejected. I had no chance to test it.

I regularly read about the plugins in my server, I understand how they work, I know most of the commands, and I help players with them when needed.

I haven't been banned from any server, but I've come close. This was because of the rules of the server i was in. They were not clear enough, and highly exploitable. When I got caught, I defended myself saying that it was not in the rules, and I haven't been banned (In case you're wondering, I used a grinding bot for my mcmmo skills).

magic

Dirt
My referrals are the friends who recommended this server to me. We play on the same server, and although we're on enemy Kingdoms (roleplay replacement for nation in Towny), we get along. It's a nice community, I hope to find the same friendliness in this server.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I'm going to ignore that you didn't put all this info in proper format (the more info required) so here it goes:
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.