• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

M0j0j0_j0 Whitelist Appeal

m0j0j0_j0

Gold
IGN:M0j0j0_j0
Banned by?: Apherdite
Time of ban: March 2nd, 2011, about 12:30am eastern time
Reason for ban: Griefing he says on MCF.net
Your story:

I was removed last night after I was told that the hell gate was open and to try to get to it. I saw multiple people placing cobble bridges and using them to get across to the structure, so i started making obsidian bridges to get across. This was not to grief this was to get to the gate, no one ever said that was against the rules. I'm sorry if you all assumed I was just griefing but in all honesty I was trying to get across.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
"You were unwhitelisted for throwing water on our lava lake of hell. You clearly didn't read the first page or any of the rules. Griefing is a big no-no, PERIOD. And griefing an admin structure makes it 100x worse. [size=medium]You will not be re-whitelisted. Don't bother repealing.[/size] Good luck on MC." -Apherdite

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1025&t=46180&start=8430

Can you not read?

Also, now that it's here for you to read, you will probably notice that the ban was for pouring water on the lava, not placing Obsidian blocks, although, that is bannable as well in the manner you describe.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I'll put some wordage in here as well. I asked everyone after the restart - multiple times to not 1) bypass our challenge and 2) not to grief the area

You failed to respect those two things - on future servers, I suggest you stop jacking your crack and read [ALERT] msgs from admins.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I like that you think I banned you. I was going to, but almighty Lord Kainzo beat me to it. :D