• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

m

Mrbossguy

Dirt
  1. Mrbossguy
  2. California, United States of America. 17 years of age.
  3. i was banned on a server falsely because i was "a griefer". It was not me, it was the admin, and he placed blame on me because i was the only other one on. it was bad luck bryan for me
  4. No referrals (just looked up your website)
  5. Just looked up your server
  6. No, but will if accepted
  7. Yes, i agree to terms and services
  8. I was an avid WoW player (5 years), I love the franchise, and also love minecraft. I am respectful to authority and i will cause zero problems. i love to be a support character and would most likely spend my time supporting and aiding other players ( i play healing role. I play a lot of other games (ie LoL, diablo, starcraft, tribes, smite, xbox gaming), however gaming isnt the only thing i do. i am church oriented and volunteer heavily in my community, as well as with my school. I am in 3 different clubs in my school, and i keep active with friends.
  9. HCM9
  10. Supportive player ,friendly, causes minimal to NO problems. respectful. Fun to play with. Follows all rules (in and out of game), and i bring enjoyment to the players around me. Active.