• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Resolved LWC Refund Failure D:

E

eagles90809

I was mining with a friend of mine, and I, eagles90809, created an LWC to protect our belongings. a couple of hours later, when I went to remove the LWC, I was not refunded my 500c. Details of the LWC: LWC on a single chest. Single Chest was removed in order to LWC a double chest. I LWCed the Double Chest, and that was the one that I had failed to be refunded for. Also, I had my friend able to open the chest, and he was offline for the removal.

karuu91

Glowing Redstone
Removed 2 lwcs today with no refund. Reported and got Bears attention. He had me remove two more and received no refund. Was told to make a post, but I see one has already been made. Not really sure what to do losing 2k coin after playing the server for a week lol, kinda sucks. :p

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Removed 2 lwcs today with no refund. Reported and got Bears attention. He had me remove two more and received no refund. Was told to make a post, but I see one has already been made. Not really sure what to do losing 2k coin after playing the server for a week lol, kinda sucks. :p
What donor tier are you karuu91 ?

I'm investigating this issue

karuu91

Glowing Redstone
I have no donated, however I was told you receive your money back if you remove your protection. Bear witnessed me remove my chests. He placed two chests with passwords, and said to come here and mention it to you.

I found the bug Kainzo if you'll PM me in game or on here. Karuu91 in game.

Looks like you possibly found the bug already? Going to shoot you a pm of the testing I did just to make sure.