• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion LWC groups.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Please please please let me make a group of players and then apply permissions using /cmodify GROUPNAME. I know you can not currently.

please?

This could make town armories easier to make, this could be used to allow only a town's elite members into their council chambers, etc. Its a larger headache managing 15+ people on a LWC, but thats what I am doing right now. Lots of potential!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Not possible. Players cannot make groups, it won't work and the way that the permissions works - it would be extremely poor performance wise and affect other plugins adversely.

Being able to make a list like we used to be able to using the Lists API plugin is possible.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Thanks for answering again, and just a followup, since I want the chests to only be accessible by one spec, is there any way that you could make for example being a Dragoon a requirement to open the chest?

Otherwise I am prepared to do a lot of legwork to manage my LWCs :)

Edit: I assume the answer regarding Lists API plugins (googled, couldnt Really understand) doesnt have the effect I want it to on LWCs.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Well, back in Sanctum, we made an API system that any player could form their own lists (Sort of like a friends list) and so they only needed to create it once and could refer to it again and again. It saved time but you still had to set it up once.

Unfortunately, the api system didnt gain much popularity and it wasn't adopted by WorldGuard or many other plugins.