• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lumont

lumont

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. In-game name: lumont
  2. Location & Age: Arizona, 17
  3. Previous Bans : 3 of them I dont know the names.
  4. Referral(s): wolfenight123
  5. Reason you should be accepted: i love minecraft AND MMO RPG's and i know how to use HEROCRAFT, and alot of Plugins.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Freind, Wolfenight123
  7. Aditonal info: ive bin playing minecraft sence it was i was born.

jason8261

Legacy Supporter 5
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Can you talk about why you were banned 3 times. (What did you do) i also see you have been banned on "MCbans" minecraft.clanrks.com

lumont

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. In-game name: Lumont
  2. Location & Age: Arizona, 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 3 bans
  4. Referral(s):Wolfenight 123
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have bin playing minecraft for about 3 years and i know how to use several Plugins inculding HEROCRAFT. I want to join a town and help them with what ever they need help with. I enjoy helping others, the satisfaction of happy players makes me happy. expecialy if it was my doing.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Freind, Wolfenight123
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  8. Additional Info: The first server I was ban from was becouse i said this server sucks. the server was allways lagging and people were greifing all the time. then on mcbans the owner of the server said i was greifing when i did not. the second server was becouse i was using the fly mod. the rules never stated i couldnt use the mod. the third server was becouse i was spawn killing a person that greifed me. in a pvp server. here are some screen shots of stuff I Built. i will never greif in a server. MCBANS allways sais the person was greifing.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Wolfe, don't post vouches. (Post ignored in this whitelist app)