• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

LovelessAshi's Application

lovelessashi

Glowing Redstone
  • In-game name: LovelessAshi
  • Location & Age: Texas, 17
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  • Referral(s): None.
  • Reason you should be accepted: My boyfriend, Honiah, found this server while researching the Heros plugin used on another server I began to play. Both deciding it was awesome, we check into it. I've read the rules, and the allowed/banned mods. Of course I'll follow them. >_> While I've used Zan's Minimap in the past, (it must have updated to something more game breaking, I don't know what this new "cave map" is) I checked out Rei's Minimap, and have decided to use that instead.
    I love to build simplistic houses. Big projects have never been my thing, but I admire those who create the most amazing of buildings. I'll include screenshots below.
    Though I can't make mods or code, I sure love using them! Some favorites being Mo'Creatures, Portal Gun mod, and Single Player Commands/World Edit.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: My boyfriend, Honiah.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes! :D
  • Additional Info: As for other MMOs, I like the RPG anime weeaboo kind being Mabinogi, Lucent Heart, Vindictus, ect. I also play League of Legends, and am obsessed with Portal. I'm in highschool, about to graduate by December, and other than that my butt is in this chair.
    2011-06-19_214735.png
  • 2011-06-19_214655.png
    As for this image, I built the middle all wooden house, the cobble/stone tower on the bottom right, the two parallel houses behind said tower, and the small building behind those two. I love dark wood, wood planks, and sand. Makes a warm combination.
  • 2011-05-15_084211.png

Front view of my IRL house replicated in Minecraft, I made a video too here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2Wy_cIUKTM :D
  • 2011-08-29_162824.png

Probably one of my best creations.
  • 2011-08-29_170037.png

Little town for a private server. ^-^
  • 2011-09-24_005237.png

Single player map, kinda turned into a adventure map that never really had much substance. Though I like a few of these houses. :p

Thanks for reading. ^-^~