• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lostcausesbitch ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: frotlops
Banned by: @(danda)
Time of ban: 03/07
Reason for ban: alt account of frotlops
Your story: frotlops was using my account as an alternative and I have since then changed my password and only I will be using it.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: frotlops
Banned by: @(danda)
Time of ban: 03/07
Reason for ban: alt account of frotlops
Your story: frotlops was using my account as an alternative and I have since then changed my password and only I will be using it.

If this is indeed you why do you have a matching IP to frotlops last week when you two live in two different countries according to your applications, you live in the US and this appeal is posted from a canadian IP address.

Explain to me why I should believe you?

If this is indeed you why do you have a matching IP to frotlops last week when you two live in two different countries according to your applications, you live in the US and this appeal is posted from a canadian IP address.

Explain to me why I should believe you?

I'm doing it on behave of him because he is pissed I got him banned. You wont ever see me or any other canadian IP log into lostcausesbitch or you can permaban my account, frotlops.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm doing it on behave of him because he is pissed I got him banned. You wont ever see me or any other canadian IP log into lostcausesbitch or you can permaban my account, frotlops.

Just saying I do not even know who anyone is anymore since every post in this thread is from a Canadian IP.

I am frotlops doing this on behave of lostcausesbitch because he is pissed that I got him banned. I (frotlops) will never log into lostcausesbitch minecraft account again and only the real lostcause will go on. Also, once this appeal is over I will never log onto his forum account again. Only the read lostcause will log on.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am frotlops doing this on behave of lostcausesbitch because he is pissed that I got him banned. I (frotlops) will never log into lostcausesbitch minecraft account again and only the real lostcause will go on. Also, once this appeal is over I will never log onto his forum account again. Only the read lostcause will log on.

Lostcausesbitch will have to make his OWN appeal. You are NOT to post on his accounts, and you are not doing yourself, nor him any favours.

Status
Not open for further replies.