• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Loremater App: Aetosion

Aetosion

Obsidian
  1. Minecraft IGN: Aetosion
  2. Position applying for: Loremasters
  3. Age|Timezone: 15/EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Summer of 2011
  5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster?: I really enjoy creative writing, and would love to play a larger part in Lore. I think it would be rather epicsauce. I probably know more about our Lore than the large majority of players, and I probably know more about past server events than someone who's been a member for years. Google Cache and the Forum Graveyard are my friends. That stuff is entertaining. I've read Requim of Heroes cover to cover, as well as having read (I think) every topic in the Lore section of the forums, and on the lore bit of the wiki.
  6. Link to a piece of work you have done (lorewise)! : It's a bit of a work in progress, evolving by itself as server events happen- but I've done some work here.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I write alot, I recently won the NCTE (I think that's what it's called) for my region, due to a few pieces of poetry I submitted. I do alot of other creative writing things at school, go to all the visiting authors, compete in as many writing competitions as are available, etc. I do creative writing in my free time, and I think it'd be cool to put a purpose to what I'm writing. I have the time, the energy, and the creative thoughts to contribute alot to the lore of the server.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
As Lormaster, I have seen @Aetosion show interest in Lore like few others do.
I honestly don't know if I or @Kainzo will make this choice or if it will be a co-op thing, but either way, I'd like to talk about this position.

Anyhow, you have my approval

Aetosion

Obsidian
Just got back from a 2 and 1/2 month "hiatus", just posting to inform staff that I'm active again.

Edit 7/2/12: Looks like the Lore team itself is working on accepting new members. I got stronghold's approval, so I was wondering if that would carry over.
@Alator @strongholdx