• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Loremaster Application: Cilion

CollosalElf
LoreMasters
15/UTC
I've only been on herocraft for a couple of days But I really like it, I would love to do something to contribute to the community.
I think I would make a great loremaster because I play D&D and I am a Dungeon master (For those of you who don't know what that is, they make the lore for the players) I am a huge guy on mythology, like the Norse, Greek, Roman, and Egyptian. I think I could use my knowledge to create something for the community. Some of my thoughts were creating a giant main quest for all off the players. Make a giant mountain with a dragon guarding it. The town/party who gets to the mountain first (After beating very high levels) and then beats the freaking epic dragon, get special buffs, like a cool title, the ability to wear whatever they want on their class, etc. Like have some lore to this mountain like... In the world called Citadel, there lives the humans all fighting and bickering but always as one together. It was not always this way. Humans, Dwarves, and Elves weren't always the races. Long ago, there used to be dragons that inhabited this world, but the dragons were greedy and stole from each other and they were constantly destroying one another. Finally, Mytholia The Everlasting, the greatest of all the dragons, decided this had to stop. He held a tournament amongst the dragons to see who was the best. The best of all the dragons would get all the treasure in this land... the others, would perish.... Dragon after dragon was slain, blood filled the land and from this tournament, rose the victor. His name was Gon Gur the Mighty, he destroyed all of the dragons and he was allowed to get the treasure. But Mytholia had tricked Gon Gur and put him to sleep inside the mountain that held the treasure of the land.... Mytholia was an old dragon and he knew his might was failing, so with one final enchantment, he created the races we know today....

Something like that, I could revise it some more

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kqycX6LThq9K8xnwjoDnfA-JfE8YkNQ-L2UPEaGehsM/edit?usp=sharing

I accept to come to these bi weekly meetings and I understand the consequences of missing 3 consecutive meetings

Not a lot of additional info I would like to give, thank you for reading my application
-Cilion Out

Last edited: