• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lorazcraft's Whitelist Application

Lorazcraft

Dirt
In-game name: Lorazcraft

Location & Age: Texas, 20

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was banned from "Darktide" because i got into a heated argument with a guide there (a step below moderator), and i told him that i would crash his server. I was not thinking clearly at the time, i fully regret saying it, and it was a completely idle threat. (apparently when you crash a server, its called "ddos'ing". I assure you, i do NOT have to technical capabilities to ddos anyone, let alone a server.) The reason i made this threat was because I had recently made a hefty donation to darktide, in order to get an alternative currency there called "portals", so i could create my protected land. (i had been raided the day before for a literal WEEKS worth of gathering resources, working 8+ hours per day to obtain them, because i had no protected land to store them in.) When i spoke to the guide about getting my portals, he said that it would take a day or 2 for me to get them. Considering that he couldve spawned them right on the spot for me, i asked him why it would take so long, and he began threatening that he would wait 2 weeks to give me my portals. This is what had caused my outrage, as i thought he was basically stealing from me. I hope that you will be able to understand my position at that time. Again, im completely aware that what i did was wrong, and i will never do something so stupid ever again.

Referral(s): Siegfreide

Reason you should be accepted: Ive read your rules and agree to them, and ive read your wiki page. I give a lot of my time, effort and money to the games i play, and i remain focused on one for long periods of time. I am the definition of a hardcore gamer lol.

Have you voted for Herocraft? No, but ill begin doing it regularly once i create an account.

Special Key, Do NOT leave blank: HCL10

Additional Info: I mainly play for the PVP aspect, I love the satisfaction that comes with overcoming and overpowering my opponents. I am interested in the class system that this server has in place, i really like the fact that you have introduced a levelling system to minecraft (Paladin FTW).

I am part of Siegfreide's crew throughout almost every game, and have been for years, ever since we were kids. He and TC2009 quit "Darktide" just so they could continue to play with me on a different server, because of my being banned. I really want to make it up to them, for having to pay for dumb mistake, and it would be gnarly if i could do just that on this awesome server.

Im not really much of a builder, so i have no screenshots to post here :(

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
I thank you for being so honest about your previous ban.
So long as you make sure you never do something like that again, and pay close attention to all of our rules I see no problems with admitting you into our server.
Therefore I am happy to say.

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
I looked into this and decided it was ok to go ahead and whitelist you. So Approved.