• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

lootwhore's Application

lootwhore

Stone
1. My in-game username is lootwhore. (I picked this name because of a WoW nickname I was given in vanilla WoW)

2. I live in the US, the state Florida in a smallish town called Palm Bay and I'm 17 years of age.

3. I was Banned on only one other server called (Staff ONLY: PM me if you want the name of the server) because my friend made a private server and he showed me a way to get items easier in-game by using a MOD called TooManyItems and I wanted to see if it worked on the server but it didn't just gave me an instant ban.

4. ThyLeader referred me to this server because he likes the atmosphere himself and would love for me to play online with him.

5. The reasons I think I should be accepted into this server are, I am a wonderful character to play with and be around, I help all the other players to the best of my ability when they are in need, and I also tend to be on A LOT so you will have another VERY active miner :D!

6. I was talking to a friend (ThyLeader) through skype and he mentioned a minecraft server I might enjoy to play on with him, so I said "Sure! I'll give it a try." Here I sit tonight.

Additional Information: I have not voted for this server yet. Main reason is if I don't get accepted why would I vote for something that isn't in my favor. That's understandable right? Also my skype information is so_fa_king, so if you need to contact me feel free, your always welcome. I don't have any screens of my crafts because I don't know how to use the "Print Screen" key. For example, I press the key and then... Yeah, it ends there. :/