• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lol everyone look at who Copied zeal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

c12095

Holy Shit!
If you go onto their server, its an exact copy, even the railroad project. Makes me sad to come from that server tbh...

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Lol, they copied the spawn? How on earth did they do that!? :D

WHat server is this anyway? Sincraft? Never heard of it.. :L

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Huh, their spawn looks pretty darned impressive!

Which is good 'cause the rest of that map looks awful. So boring...

edit: apparently it's a placeholder/beta server. At least the issue's being taken care of now.

G4M3R_117

TNT
Ack I hate it when this thing happens, people claiming other's work as their own.

But to take a servers capital and blatantly copy it is just sad, I can understand where the guy who thought of this was coming from, "Hey we will just go ahead and take that" And no one will notice but I really wish that they would have the decency to say "Inspired by Zeal A hearocraft LEGEND!" or something you'know.

But alas the world is no place for honesty.
Either way that should be against the law or something. :/

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
I was on their sever yesterday (It sucks!) And I was PM'ing their admins asking them if they knew who built there spawn and they didnt know. also they all denied that it was zeal. LOL fail

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Yeah, ORIGINALITY FAIL! Man I hate copy cats. It is like that whitelist app that came on the forums not too long ago that was just loaded with pictures of the players ''build creations''. Actually it turned out to be just copied work.

Anyway guys, I have a good build to show you! :D I managed to make this in creative! :D

MinecraftEarth.png

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
You know, I never really looked at other servers and I realized today what a beastly server Herocraft is in comparison. The Best Hardware, The most amazing Plugins worked on everyday by a team of dedicated coders, mind-blowing architectural work by our players and staff, A community that just rocks my socks, and a group of Mind-Flaying staff that keeps everything happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.