• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

LmsPandora's application

LmsPandora

Dirt
  1. In-game name: LmsPandora
  2. Location & Age:15 US
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 1 cause my friend was having a crappy day i managed to piss him off and he banned me, he unbanned me shortly after though so its ok
  4. Referral(s): Jetfan
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I have read the wiki and this server has a lot of the fun plugins i look forward to in non-vanilla servers like leveling so i know i will have to make sure i am nice and dont get banned
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Jetfan's way to get me to join was wanna join a really awesome server not much but i thought since it was 1.7 i would get very little lag.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft: not yet but i will after this
  8. Additional Info: i love just making houses and finding pumpkins i am a ameature redstone user i like using it for things like automatic stairways mob grinders and so on. also would like to play with jetfan on the server he goes on and on about

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Hello Pandora, Everything seems okay but I need to ask you, was this friend who banned you a real life friend of yours? And what exactly did you do?

LmsPandora

Dirt
yes he is and i just kept messing around with him like jumping in his way and everything just stupid things i should have thought about before doing