• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lloyd Xiao's Whitelist Application

Lloyd Xiao

Wood
  1. In-game name: Ursa_Superior
  2. Location & Age: Ardsley, NY; Age: 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Yes actually, I have been banned from Merfcraft. I was a moderator, but was accused of giving players items, which apparently, I had no clue the rule existed. I was later notified why I was banned by a friend who was an admin in the server, and he gladly unbanned me. Even though I had my moderator status stripped away, I still think its fun to play on the server regardless, but ill miss those days lol. Now, Im just a regular, but I hope someday ill get mod rank back somehow. :p
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Three words: i LOVE building. As many know, the most fun experiences you can have while playing on any server or even on sp is building. I just think its so much fun to get creative and build with other people, create new ideas, building plans, etc. Nothing to build? No problem! I got a whole list of random things to build. In PvP, I would say I'm average. I'm not that experienced at it, mainly because I spend most of my time building. I usually build creative houses, and try to prevent building boring square cubicles. I like building towers mainly, and no, they are not 1x1 :rolleyes:. Finally, yes. I am willing to accept your rules and follow them to the letter. I have read the wiki as well. (I am SO sorry I can't upload photos. I made a fresh minecraft .jar because of the 1.8 patch and had to delete all my mods. My saves accidentally went along with them :oops:).
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From a random page on Facebook. I was just scrolling through a list of whitelisted minecraft servers, and this caught my eye.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have.
  8. Additional Info: For me personally, I love sandbox gaming. Prototype, Infamous and Infamous 2, GTA series, and of course, Minecraft, are my favorite titles. The main reason these types of games are enjoyable to me is because I love the fact that you can stray away from the storyline and do the things you want, in a vast, open, and unpredictable world where you're in control of your surroundings and the beings that inhabit it. When I am not playing Minecraft or games in general, I usually hang out with my buddies and go play tennis, or just sit around on the deck talking about random stuff when they come over. I think that I'm a rather happy person with an even happier personality. I have been know to "Brighten other people's days" :D. Plus, I don't get mad easily. If someone starts a fight with me on facebook or whatnot, I just ignore it. They're not worth the time or effort. It's going to take a whole lot to even make me frown :D. In addition, I think I am quite helpful. When someone requests help, I am usually there, but whenever I'm concentrated on something, I AM CONCENTRATED. Even in real life, when my parents want me to go feed the dog or something while I'm busy watching episodes of Lost, they're going to have to scream LOUD :). Finally, if there is one thing I enjoy about "views" in Minecraft, it's the sunsets/sunrises. Upstairs in my (real life) house, there is this big round window that is perfectly aligned with the sun as it rises in the morning. I think it's always beautiful (sorry if i'm sounding like a wimp). This might sound wierd, but with the new shading and lighting brought to us with the 1.8 update to Minecraft, the sunrises and sunsets look so damn amazing, it reminds me of what I see out my window. It really IS a sight to behold. Well, thats pretty much all that I know about me based on the questions. I would say that sums up me in a nutshell. Oh and P.S., I am in 10th grade in high school attending Ardsley High, and I'm Chinese. :cool:.