• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion List of skill suggestions

Ultanian

Portal
So here's some skills I think would be good for some classes (although I don't know what).

(Warrior) DeepenWound: This skill is passive, but can be extremely strong in fights. For every successful sword hit on an enemy, damage is increased by 2.5 and effect can stack. The bonus damage expires after not attacking for 3 seconds, being silenced, switching targets, or using another skill.

(Rogue) StealthKill: Another passive skill, whenever the user makes a kill (mob and player alike) the user becomes invisible for 5 seconds. Attacking or taking damage reveals user.

(Healer) ManaBurst: Works like pulse, but with a 7 block range. Heals allies within radius for 50 HP, 50 MP, and restores full stamina. Enemies receive 75 damage while undead 125.

(Caster) GhostOrb: This I think should go to Necromancer; works like fireball, without the fire damage. The orb can travel through up to 5 blocks.

(Healer) Plank (lol): By not moving and planking, the user regenerates 200 Health per 5 seconds but cannot move. Frozen in place for 10 seconds.

(Rogue) Trap: User lays down a trap (pressure plate) that when enemies step on it they take 100 damage and are rooted for 3 seconds. The trap remains active for 300 seconds.

(Caster) ChainBolt: Caster shocks target for 200 dmg which travels to another enemy within 10 blocks and deals half that. EX: 200 DMG, 100 DMG, 50 DMG, 25 DMG minimum.

(Warrior) SpikedArmor: Last passive skill, this acts like the thorns enchantment when hit with physical skills. Also, skills that push/pull (explosive shot, forcepush, fireblast, etc) have half as much knockback.
Thanks guys for looking at these suggestions, I hope it helps with the new books and tomes that we've heard about. Not very good with numbers or balancing, so these are just examples. :D