• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

lilblake7005's White-list Application

1. In-game name: lilblake7005
  2. Location & Age: Dayton Ohio, 16(Type fail I didn't mean to put 26)
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): DrMadFellow & Rampaging
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to join this server because it looks like tons of fun and I have been hearing a lot about this server and I would definitely be interested in donating to the server if I found it enjoyable. I'm good at designing insides of house make small homes, and make cool insides to bases. i also love to make 8bit art.(tore them down on the server I)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Additional Info: I love play all kinds of games Minecraft being one of my favorite games of all time. I try to play all different types games like League of Legends, Gary's Mod, Skyrim, and tons of more.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Give me a few more reasons why we should accept you. What are you good at in minecraft? What do you hope to achieve on Herocraft? Do you have any pictures of past creations you can share? etc...

Reply to this thread when you have finished editing your original post.

lilblake7005