• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

lightshaft's application

lightshaft

Wood
  1. In-game name: lightshaft
  2. Location & Age: Florida, 20
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I understand the importance of rules and I have read them. I have been playing Minecraft since before doors were added to the game, and I am a very experienced builder. I enjoy building functional and aesthetically pleasing walls, questing areas, and dungeons. More than anything I pride myself on setting an overarching theme to stick to, intricacy of my structures, and constructing realistic/fantastical structures. Here is a picture of my latest creation that I built without any spawned items or flying.
    bmkmagetower.png
    I also have experience with managing servers, developing new content for players, leadership, website management, documentation, whitelisting players, following directions, and more! I’d be willing to help with anything if asked to, but my main desire is to just be a regular player who builds stuff and things :D
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I’m one of the content designers for the BMK Zombie Survival Server, and we recently did an overhaul of our class system where we implemented the Heroes plugin. I really enjoyed working with the plugin and what it has to offer. Although, the Heroes plugin that is available to the public seems like the bootleg version of what you use on the actual Herocraft server; as the server version appears to be much more in depth. After many long nights of working with the Heroes plugin I’m looking for a break from it all while still having access to the plugin’s skill and leveling systems, and I figured what better a place than the server where it all started, Herocraft.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I’ve been in college for a few years and I’ll be starting on programming classes this summer. Next semester I’ll be transferring (hopefully somewhere faraway) to start my bachelors in video game design and development. I played World of Warcraft for about five years as a raider, switching between a fire mage and a holy paladin. I brought many of the things I learned from WoW, including my understanding of game economies, class systems, leadership, and recruitment to my current server, and have been able to keep it alive through all of the Minecraft updates. I manage their website and host many of the events and competitions on the server. During a recent server overhaul I realized that building class, combat, and quest systems for video games is truly my passion and that I wanted to pursue a career in it! Aside from gaming I enjoy running, longboarding with friends, and right now I’m reading the Eragon book series(pretty epic IMO). I don’t have much of a life outside of college and Minecraft…

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Reviewing.

I do love when I'm the one to find a winner of an application. I'm happy to whitelist you, welcome to Herocraft! Please check your inbox!