• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Lifts In Combat

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Suggestion is simple, Lets not make Lifts useable in combat because Im sick of people spamming em and combat ( @Aryios @whiteninja1970) cuz its just annoying XD and its not really *legit*,

@FrankyDemon1996 @Trazil

edit* 3 positives ratings :O ON ONE POST #MUSTBEDREAMING

Last edited:

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I've seen everyone do it.

Last map I 1v5'd Freepers on Oblivion bridge because I used lifts-knocked them off to their death one by one

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
I was a 20 necro at the time and you were a max level wizard. I was quite happy to get away from you.

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
Its not even that big of deal. Go pvp somewhere else if you don't like the lifts on our graveyard road.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Its not even that big of deal. Go pvp somewhere else if you don't like the lifts on our graveyard road.
Dude its not just you...... its stupid in general, just because I complain about something that even happened LAST MAP doesn't mean its directed at ad, I just tagged white and ary cuz they both did it and I thought it would be funny, this isn't about me flaming at ad its about trying to make pvp better.