• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lifemaul's Whitelist application

1. In-game name: Lifemaul
  2. Location & Age: USA, 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None what so ever and I would like to keep it that way.
  4. Referral(s): Deathmaul51
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Because I am awesome and I love minecraft. I am a mature player and I think that this server will be an awesome place for me to become something great. I also like the type of server this is as I have seen many people's comments.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My big brother Deathmaul51
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I did I know enough about it to say that it is an awesome server and I would love for it to become a top rated server. I saw that it was at the #7 spot when I voted i hope you are rated #1 very soon.
  8. Additional Info: I live in Colorado... its sooo cold..... and in my free time I like to play PS3, and read book, and best of all play Mine Craft! I freeking love this game y'all. I was born in Florida (where its much warmer) I miss the beach. Oh I also added some screen shots of a few things that I helped build on other servers I hope you like them.
Thank you for taking the time to review my application,

Lifemaul

Attachments

• 2011-09-18_06.08.52.png
    2011-09-18_06.08.52.png
    188.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 2011-09-18_06.07.43.png
    2011-09-18_06.07.43.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 7