• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

liamlio Application

liamlio

Dirt
  1. In-game name:liamlio
  2. Location & Age:13 and i live in Canada
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):A temp ban for griefing when i didn't actully grief anything.
  4. Referral(s):Master_of_Wepeons, acatnamedoj ,huntersmith
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I like collecting heads(as in i like to pvp a lot), am also not that bad of a builder.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:friends and minestatus
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No
  8. Additional Info:I am probably the worst person to chosse name you will ever see playing video games.

liamlio

Dirt
I thot i didn't put enought info about me and i couldint find how to edit my post.
So Additional Info:Ive played minecrat since december,i own a ps3 and i play MW3 and black op.
Also more info on Reason you should be accepted:I play on about 2 servers and i was looking for a server where i can always find ppl to kill,then m friends told me about this one.

liamlio

Dirt
It would be nice if i could edit this post cus it has bad grammar in it.....

Also um my main language is french, so i dont have the best grammar in english.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
The EDIT button is in the bottom right corner of the post...beside the REPORT button.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Okay, stop and take a few minutes and re-write your app and repost it in this thread. Take the time to make it as good as you can the first time and then we will look at it again.