• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lhith's Whitelist Application

Lhith

Dirt
In-game name: Lhith

Location & Age: I live in the city of Halifax in Nova Scotia, Canada and I am 25 years old.

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have not been banned from a server.

Referral(s): Sadly no, I am new to Herocraft and have not had the pleasure of meeting any of the server's staff of members.

Reason you should be accepted: I have read all of the rules and I have no problem following them. I have also read a good amount of the Wiki including the Newb Guide and most links found within said guide.

When it comes to my play style in Minecraft, I would have to class myself as an Explorer/PvPer. I have never been artistic, so building beautiful structures is not my thing, I just can't visualize what could be from the mats I have. I enjoy exploring the land to find adventure and riches, if those riches must be pried from the cold hands of the poor soul that met my blade, well that just adds to the fun. ;)

How did you hear about Herocraft?:
I stumbled across a YouTube video by Toasttify showing an event on your server, while I was looking for self building/repairing house videos.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: As of this moment I have not as I personally would prefer to experience the server before doing so. I however do not have a problem with voting and would do so quite often if the server is as good as the wiki makes it look. :)

Additional Info: First thing I would like to do is apologize if the color is hard on the eyes, my choice was based on my favorite color, lime green. I have dyed my hair Lime green(that glows under black light) a few times now, as I truly love this color. I have always been an RPG game fan, I have played/own all of the Final Fantasy games, currently play WoW, Fallout 3(Not new vegas, haven't got their yet), The Sims 3 on and off and a few other games now and then.

WWF No Mercy is my favorite game of all time for the N64, me and my best friend played that game on expert way to much back in the day. Too much to the point that I challenged my sister to play vs me using only my feet... I won. :D

If there is anything else you would like to know or something I have left out please let me know and I will fix it asap. Other than the above, I thank you for taking the time to read my App and I hope to have the privilege of meeting you in game.

~Lhith Silverwing

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I accept your apology for blinding me and the other people who read this :p

Great application! Welcome to the server.