• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Levytskyy's Application

1. In-game name: Levytskyy
  2. Location & Age: I'm 16 and I live in Alberta Canada
  3. Previous Bans:I have never been banned from a server before.
  4. Reason I should be accepted: There really is no reason i should be accepted. I build. Plain and simple, my main joy in Minecraft is building very large project with others. Something that just seems impossible until its done. I like the challenge and feeling i get after completing something to truly be proud of. I have an interest in architecture so Minecraft is perfect for it. I can follow and lead in projects without any problems and follow rules. I tend to keep to myself so i don't couse alot of trouble and if there ever is any i tend to just walk away or log and let it cool down. Here are a few examples of some of my older projects. unfortunately i was unable to get hold of picture of my newest and frankly best projects because the server i was on shut down with no warning. http://imageshack.us/g/715/mycastleo.jpg/
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A Youtube show called Minecraft Mondays.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.