• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

levytsky's Application

levytsky

Dirt
In-game name: My IGN is levytsky. My brothers is levytskyy just so you are not confused. He is also my referral.

Location & Age: I live in Canada, Alberta and am 15 years old.

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No, bans. I am pretty sure but I read and follow rules on all servers I go on so their shouldn't be anything.

Referral(s): My brother plays on this server, his IGN is levytskyy.

Reason you should be accepted: I play to have fun, I love mining and building the most, but I occasionally like to PvP but for the most while I spend my time underground digging. I like playing with redstone wiring and making new machines.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: My bother told me about this server, I also watch him play from time to time.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I havn't yet played so I don't think it would be fair to vote quite yet.

Additional Info: I have worked on most of my projects with my brother, as we like to play together alot. Here are some screenshots, I don't know if he showed these to you guys in his applications.
http://imageshack.us/g/153/castle1a.jpg/
I play quite a bit, but I am about to get a job so I will be on less, but still active and on most days. Thanks for reviewing this application.