• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

levels got reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

havic21

Dirt
TheNo1Yeti reset my levels. i was inside a base that i found and i was searching it for chests. i saw a randome room and i could not see like 5 blocks infrount of me 3 mobs came out and i killed them. yeti saw me and said i was using it for exp
and that it was a darkroom spawner...i didnt know what a dark room spawer even was but NOW that im reset i do.

please help me and get my level back to 19...

-havic21

TheYeti

Raaaawr!
Legacy Supporter 8
First off I only took half of your levels, instead of all of them which is the usual punishment for using a darkroom. Secondly, it is highly unlikely that if you have been playing MC for as long as you stated you have, that you were unaware of what a darkroom was. Especially after using not one of them, but two of them in a row.

That still begs the question of you knew the rules enough to know that you could steal from peoples bases, but you didn't know that darkrooms were illegal? How does that work? Personally, I stand by my decision. If another @Admin wants to weigh in be my guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.