• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Leveling/Boost

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Exp

Okay I get this is in the works but wanted to suggest some actual figures for changing the current exp.

Currently as a beastmaster to go from level 20-21 it takes 5236 exp. That is an absurd amount of exp for such a low level. I'm still not entirely sure why the exp was shit on so hard when it was just fine during the beta maybe needed a little bit of a nerf for mobs that provided the exp.

I propose we cut the required exp by /5 so it'll take me 1047 exp rather than 5236, that way it is a little less ridiculous especially for these early levels in which I'm glad to be a beastmaster because I would outright give up trying to level as a caster.

Boosts

With this cut I also suggest we scrap the 500% 400% boosts. These are completely overkill by a large margin and I think even a 300% boost is a push. Up the prices for the 100%, 200% (300% if applicable) slightly. People should not have to rely on a massive fuck off boost to level reliably and enjoy the game.

Proposed prices:

100% - $11
150% - $16
200% - $21
300% - $30

(If too much lower all by $3)

Also want to add a quick little rant. I get the beta helped a lot with classes and other stuff but why the hell was this leveling rate not implemented during it? So we could all bitch about it then and get it fixed and extensively tested rather than spunk it out on release and piss everyone off.

Last edited:

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Yeah, leveling is kind of crazy. I'm leveling enchanter atm with no boost on, I get like 0.2% of a level per iron ore, when I'm level 19.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah, leveling is kind of crazy. I'm leveling enchanter atm with no boost on, I get like 0.2% of a level per iron ore, when I'm level 19.
The idea is that leveling combat classes takes some time, but professions should DEFINITELY not have the same required exp to max. Leveling a profession is not as enjoyable or challenging as leveling combat classes, and making it have the same amount of required exp forces players to go through an absurd amount of tedious leveling.

madcow22

Legacy Supporter 3
Completely agree, I have played on the server for 2 hours and I am only level 8. 3 and a half of those levels are from the items that are rewarded to you for activity.