• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Level 1 skills.

Aetosion

Obsidian
Yeah, the "level 1 damage skill" warriors and rogues posses is called a "weapon", most often of the "sword" variety. Casters and Healers have "hoes" to keep their fields in line (see what I did there?), and both only get attack skills at level 5.

Having leveled a Rogue, the trick is to hit as you move and knockback, then you don't take damage from mobs. You can also keep it up indefinitely, unlike Casters and Healers. I found it much easier to level up a melee class than I did a caster. As a caster, I kept running out of mana and having to chill with a torch waiting for it to regen. As a Rogue, I ran around stabbing and slashing, and jumping on mobs from hills. Especially after the fireball mana consumption increase, Rogues are alot easier to level. I don't know about Warriors or Healers, never played either past like- level 6. Neither are really my style.

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are your level 1 skills. All specs have almost all the skills of the prespec at level 1.

Aetosion

Obsidian
Lol, a spec'd level 1 from a class, is just like a level 30 unspecc'd, barring Bloodmages.

Aetosion

Obsidian
Point taken.

As far as "low level pvp" goes, you shouldn't do that. I tried raiding around at level 14 (unspecced), and my K/D r is 91/291 because of it.

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
Point taken.

As far as "low level pvp" goes, you shouldn't do that. I tried raiding around at level 14 (unspecced), and my K/D r is 91/291 because of it.

When I mean 'low level pvp' I mean when another low level trys to raid you, and ruin your day. If a caster trys to snipe you, and your a warrior or a rogue, your buttfucked unless you hide till the caster is uninterested, or finds your chest.

When I mean 'low level pvp' I mean when another low level trys to raid you, and ruin your day. If a caster trys to snipe you, and your a warrior or a rogue, your buttfucked unless you hide till the caster is uninterested, or finds your chest.
You aren't meant to be in combat till you are specced. Starting paths are there for you to get a feel for the game and get familiar with it, not to PvP and raid.