• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

LetterlEl would like to greet!

LetterlEl

Wood
Hello Herocraftians, my name is Letter E. I'm a former admin of a currently popular server which I can't say the name of for advertisement reasons. Why exactly am I here and not there? Well you see, I quit the server and the game due to the fact that I joined the United States Marine Corps and was busy most of the time. Since I have a bit of free time now, I thought it'd be nice to use part of it for personal things such as gaming. Now that doesn't really answer why I came here. To make it short and simple, i'd like to start off new. As for personal info, i'm not going to say much other than i'm a Marine, the rest is for you all to figure out. Hope to see you all in-game!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hello Herocraftians, my name is Letter E. I'm a former admin of a currently popular server which I can't say the name of for advertisement reasons. Why exactly am I here and not there? Well you see, I quit the server and the game due to the fact that I joined the United States Marine Corps and was busy most of the time. Since I have a bit of free time now, I thought it'd be nice to use part of it for personal things such as gaming. Now that doesn't really answer why I came here. To make it short and simple, i'd like to start off new. As for personal info, i'm not going to say much other than i'm a Marine, the rest is for you all to figure out. Hope to see you all in-game!
Welcome aboard!

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Woot Woot! Another former admin :D ( Hi Five )

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Well I guess to be the first one to say it TYVM For Being Marines ;)

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
Welcome!
w54AmlW.gif