• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lenzon101's Revised Application

Lenzon101

Dirt
  1. In-game name: lenzon101
  2. Location & Age: California, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Never been banned on a server thus far.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted for the reason that i'm a dedicated player as long as the server keeps me interested. I'm mature enough for that a older person wont have to much of a problem talking to me in a general conversation. I try to be talkative and ask questions and say hi to players. I can speak the english language enough for people to understand me relatively well. Also I can follow rules very well unless I didn't know or forgot, then I just need a warning or a "Hey your doing this when your not allowed to" and i'll fix it so that i'm not doing that, or I dont do that anymore
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Heroes 1.2.3 Plugin on Bukkit
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes i have.
  8. Additional Info: I'm a very shy person when you first meet me, but as you get to know me you will start to see my true personality, I tend to keep to my self from time to time, but i always like company to go out and have fun with.

Attachments

• 2011-08-29_19.01.47.png
    2011-08-29_19.01.47.png
    313.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 2011-08-29_19.02.03.png
    2011-08-29_19.02.03.png
    166.2 KB · Views: 6