• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lemmington, a whitelist request.

Lemmington

Dirt
  • In-game name: Lemmington
  • Location & Age: Location: Sweden Age: 19
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned from a minecraft server. Mostly because, frankly, I haven't played on a lot of them.
  • Referral(s): None. At least not any that I know of.
  • Reason you should be accepted: I enjoy RP and I would really like to try out this server. After having read the rules and done some research on the wiki I've decided to apply. I'm simply fed up with joining "RP-servers" where they Hack, troll, abuse and give handouts regularly. You, to be honest seem like a serious RP-server. I've played a lot of D 'n' D in my time (more than I'd care to admit, frankly :) ). I'm here in search of good times, good laughs and some nice RP.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: Reddits Minecraft Forum
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have indeed voted for you.
  • Additional Info: I can't really think of anything else to say. Even though I'm Swedish I don't think english should be a problem. I'm certainly no Stephen Fry when it comes to wit and conversation but as I stated earlier in my application I'm polite and friendly. Those two go a long way in my book. At least when it comes to Rp-ing :) Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I hope it wasn't too boring or whatever. I hope to see you all online. Huzzah!

Lemmington

Dirt
It causes me great distress to disturb you further and while I am grateful that I got accepted I just realized that by In-game name you mean account name and not my Rp-name. My Account name is "klewtard". It's not the most appealing name, i know. My mother once told my that I was a "clever retard" so I smacked the two words together.
If I have ruined my chances then so be it, but if you could find it in your heart to change it... I would be very happy

Yours sincerely, Klewtard aka Lemmington.

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
For future reference you are correct, "In game name" is your Minecraft IGN. I will fix this, don't worry you are still accepted.