• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Legendary fix

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
So pretty simple, 2 times I have been attacked with the intention of killing me over and over in a graveyard, so can we maybe make it so these classes can't be Attack in slawn areas and graveyards? I don't feel like getting ground by the same 6v1 group of people that always Attack me.

Also, players may post trolly bullshit on here, so quickly, I'd like to say in the future, unless you have something useful to say, or are sharing a legitimate and non-rude opinion, then shut up and don't say anything

I understand high risk, but getting ground to death for fun in a graveyard is bullshit.

I also have no problem with trade district being pvp.

Typed on mobile. Ignore the typos.

Last edited:

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
So pretty simple, 2 times I have been attacked with the intention of killing me over and over in a graveyard, so can we maybe make it so these classes can't be Attack in slawn areas and graveyards? I don't feel like getting ground by the same 6v1 group of people that always Attack me.

Also, players may post trolly bullshit on here, so quickly, I'd like to say in the future, unless you have something useful to say, or are sharing a legitimate and non-rude opinion, then shut up and don't say anything

I understand high risk, but getting ground to death for fun in a graveyard is bullshit.

I also have no problem with trade district being pvp.

Typed on mobile. Ignore the typos.
This is why the class is meant to be slightly overpowered. It is an end game choice that you do not have to take, just simply an option. There does NEED to be downsides to the legendaries.

Pretty much you trade your safety in for power, you do know what you CHOSE to give up when you switched to the class.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
This is why the class is meant to be slightly overpowered. It is an end game choice that you do not have to take, just simply an option. There does NEED to be downsides to the legendaries.

Pretty much you trade your safety in for power, you do know what you CHOSE to give up when you switched to the class.
I understand that, but getting 6v1'd, and then killed over and over at a graveyard is a tad ridiculous.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I understand that, but getting 6v1'd, and then killed over and over at a graveyard is a tad ridiculous.
It may be ridiculous, but you knew that it could and would happen when you chose to switch to the class. This is intended, not everyone will play the classes and not everyone is supposed to. That's why they have a HUGE power spike over the other classes.

This risk was intended. Simple as that.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
It may be ridiculous, but you knew that it could and would happen when you chose to switch to the class. This is intended, not everyone will play the classes and not everyone is supposed to. That's why they have a HUGE power spike over the other classes.

Well, you don't have a whole clan of people camping you all the time in graveyards, and Kainzo already mentioned doing this. This is something that they only do to me, as the other soul enlightened are in on it

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
First of all, I believe that those 6 people have a common agenda against some people. Second, we all do understand the high risk & reward ability, but it is just outright unfair, ridiculous and discouraging to get 6v1ed, that's much worse than a 5v1 in League while doing solo Dragon.

They rather should make a /duel feature so that only one person can fight a legendary at a time, instead of a bunch of legendaries continuously teaming up on one.

Opinions from a Honorblade.

FaZeAlpine

ICE ICE ICE!
Funny thing is, the majority of the people in that 'group' that camps you aren't legendary anymore, they simply just dont like you and want to kill you, if you can't deal with getting camped daily then just go back to a T2 class.

The idea of the legendary class is to have a class that is overpowered compared to every other class, but to balance they make it so you can be attacked everywhere, and tbh its quite fair. You are the ONLY legendary I have heard complain about this, every other person who was legendary has already accepted this as a way of gameplay.

Just because you don't want to change to a T2 class you are now trying to make legendary classes different and benefit your playstyle, which would affect the couple of legendaries out there who actually ENJOY the PVP-On aspect.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Funny thing is, the majority of the people in that 'group' that camps you aren't legendary anymore, they simply just dont like you and want to kill you, if you can't deal with getting camped daily then just go back to a T2 class.

The idea of the legendary class is to have a class that is overpowered compared to every other class, but to balance they make it so you can be attacked everywhere, and tbh its quite fair. You are the ONLY legendary I have heard complain about this, every other person who was legendary has already accepted this as a way of gameplay.

Just because you don't want to change to a T2 class you are now trying to make legendary classes different and benefit your playstyle, which would affect the couple of legendaries out there who actually ENJOY the PVP-On aspect.
Two of them are legendary, actually.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Out of the handful of 5 or so legendary people, three of them Attack me, 2 of which are still legendary.

I also like the PvP-on aspect. It's fun, but getting 6v1'd is stupid. My problem is that I can get pvp' in spawn points, which is unfair because when you have 6 people vs 1 person, you can't defend yourself. I have no problem with the attacks, just getting ground down to lvl 1. So make every spawn point a safe zone, or at least at a 15 second PvP delay in those areas.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It really is supposed to be high risk and high reward, just go a different class and then wait out the waters.

However, I agree that we might need to fix Grave Yards, seeing as its a respawn chamber and there's an endless cycle.

@Soren_Endon - perhaps have that string where if "gy" is in the region name its on the a whitelist.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Out of the handful of 5 or so legendary people, three of them Attack me, 2 of which are still legendary.

I also like the PvP-on aspect. It's fun, but getting 6v1'd is stupid. My problem is that I can get pvp' in spawn points, which is unfair because when you have 6 people vs 1 person, you can't defend yourself. I have no problem with the attacks, just getting ground down to lvl 1. So make every spawn point a safe zone, or at least at a 15 second PvP delay in those areas.
I do know what it's like to get camped, I've been camped multiple times. You are NOT the only other soul enlighted, there are others that are not in that clan. I know this is probably the worst and most over used advice but GET YOUR OWN GROUP, there are multiple people that share your view on the server that you can group with. If you can't win with pure strategy do what AD/LO did and just mob them :p. I know that's not what you want to see, and you will probably say it's no help but this is meant to be a TRUE hardcore class for the most die hard players.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
I do know what it's like to get camped, I've been camped multiple times. You are NOT the only other soul enlighted, there are others that are not in that clan. I know this is probably the worst and most over used advice but GET YOUR OWN GROUP, there are multiple people that share your view on the server that you can group with. If you can't win with pure strategy do what AD/LO did and just mob them :p. I know that's not what you want to see, and you will probably say it's no help but this is meant to be a TRUE hardcore class for the most die hard players.
i did not say I was the only one. I stated that I am the only one that is targeted like this. Getting my own group means less xp. I get 3xp as is, and I don't want to reduce that. If I was a decent level, I'd be more inclined to PvP.

FaZeAlpine

ICE ICE ICE!
All I see here is someone trying to complain about how they're getting camped by players, and blaming it on the class.

If you don't like the idea of PVP-ON everywhere then thats a problem with how YOU play and how players want to kill you, NOT the class. You want the OPness of a legendary class, but you don't want the risk of it, that makes it exciting and balanced.

Thats hilarious man, you might as well just go T2 and live out your days in PVE.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
It really is supposed to be high risk and high reward, just go a different class and then wait out the waters.

However, I agree that we might need to fix Grave Yards, seeing as its a respawn chamber and there's an endless cycle.

@Soren_Endon - perhaps have that string where if "gy" is in the region name its on the a whitelist.
It's borderline abuse

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
i did not say I was the only one. I stated that I am the only one that is targeted like this. Getting my own group means less xp. I get 3xp as is, and I don't want to reduce that. If I was a decent level, I'd be more inclined to PvP.
If you don't want to try solutions then I don't see why you complain, if you are getting attacked by 6+, then bring your own group of 6+ it's more xp overall.

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter

Clearly that risk was not completely intended with graveyards if Kainzo says it needs to be fixed.

Everywhere else is fine, just not graveyards.