• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Legendary exp

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Since right now the legendary classes aren't getting nearly enough exp for a pvp kill, leveling them is a massive pain. While I understand the classes are supposed to be hard to level, I thought the whole point of them was to level with pvp, not by leveling 5x longer with mobs.

I'm suggesting we add a vendor that purchases a small number of medals of vengeance in exchange for combat exp crystals. This would allow legendaries to turn in medals in exchange for a small amount of exp. thanks for reading.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Since right now the legendary classes aren't getting nearly enough exp for a pvp kill, leveling them is a massive pain. While I understand the classes are supposed to be hard to level, I thought the whole point of them was to level with pvp, not by leveling 5x longer with mobs.

I'm suggesting we add a vendor that purchases a small number of medals of vengeance in exchange for combat exp crystals. This would allow legendaries to turn in medals in exchange for a small amount of exp. thanks for reading.
16 for a colo xp crystal? :p and can we get a villager to trade in the old large xp crystal for the new ones? :(

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff

While they are harder to level and they are more powerful.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
While they are harder to level and they are more powerful.
The whole point of the class was to level through pvp, at least that was what I heard. Right now they aren't getting nearly enough exp for killing people, so why not add a way to do that?

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
The whole point of the class was to level through pvp, at least that was what I heard. Right now they aren't getting nearly enough exp for killing people, so why not add a way to do that?

Short answer: Too much (re)coding required to make exp gains scale by hero level for pvp.

Plus, I believe pvp exp was nerfed for the specific purpose of prevent noob camping by legendary classes, as it should not be viable. You know?

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Short answer: Too much (re)coding required to make exp gains scale by hero level for pvp.

Plus, I believe pvp exp was nerfed for the specific purpose of prevent noob camping by legendary classes, as it should not be viable. You know?
I'm not sure if you're understanding. I'm suggesting adding a vendor that you can exchange medals of vengeance for the combat class experience. You don't get medals of vengeance for farming noobs, you get it from killing rival clans and conquest points.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I'm not sure if you're understanding. I'm suggesting adding a vendor that you can exchange medals of vengeance for the combat class experience. You don't get medals of vengeance for farming noobs, you get it from killing rival clans and conquest points.

Oh I see, I thought those weren't specific to any pvp death. Makes sense.