• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Legendary classes

JerCoolDude

Glowing Redstone
I have recently become enlightened and have chosen the initiate class. I noticed that it masters at level 30. This means that you can't correctly use any equipment past the tier of equipment that requires level 25 to wear. you can equip the armor that's past your level, but it won't give you any stat buffs like health and movement speed. Additionally, when you try and open any coffer, it tells you that you don't have a class and gives you a cookie instead of equipment. Also, you don't get nearly enough attribute points to be able to compete with other class's stats. However, I am only tier one in the Chaos path so I have no idea if the attributes get any better. Because of these things, the legendary classes are very much inferior to all the other normal classes, assuming that the attributes per level don't improve.

JerCoolDude

Glowing Redstone
*Edit: Forget what I said about the balancing issue. I just chose juggernaut and the master cap is 40, so I'm assuming that Dark Master has a cap at 50, making it balanced. However, the coffer problem is still occurring and it is very annoying.

Last edited: