• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Legendary Classes Suggestions

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Kainzo told me to make a list of everything that needs improving with the legendary classes, so here I go. I'll just do order for now since I haven't played chaos. I'm also just going to use the current skills in the game, and not work with possible new ones.

-Add a stick as weapon for Apprentice
-Replace Escapeartist with former skill windwalk (as Kainzo discussed in game)
-Swap soothe and "windwalk" on learning list, so soothe is learned as an apprentice and "windwalk" as an inquisitor
-Replace the skill Bruteforce with Courage or Enlightenment
-Replace Warsong with Might (This one just fits better for now, warsong always seems like a bard skill)
-Add a leash as a weapon usable by legendary classes, damage tbd
-Arena server is not updated with appropriate gear and numbers
-Add a merchant that accepts medals of vengeance for combat exp cryatals (see my post in suggestions)

*removed a lot since I've actually played the class and seen how strong it is*

This is all for now, I'll update the post later. @Kainzo

Last edited:

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Kainzo told me to make a list of everything that needs improving with the legendary classes, so here I go. I'll just do order for now since I haven't played chaos. I'm also just going to use the current skills in the game, and not work with possible new ones.

-Add blaze rod as weapon for Apprentice, with decent damage.
-Replace Escapeartist with former skill windwalk (as discussed in game)
-Swap soothe and "windwalk" on learning list, so soothe is learned as an apprentice and "windwalk" as an inquisitor
-Increase base flash distance by 1
-Ensure that all left click damage isn't "too high" (I still haven't seen the numbers for Inquisitor and Grandmaster
-Increase base smite damage by 10
-Replace Warsong with Might (This one just fits better for now, warsong always seems like a bard skill)
-Replace Pulse with bonespear, but lower base damage by 10
-Add a merchant that accepts medals of vengeance for combat exp cryatals (see my post in suggestions)

Also wanted to address the pvp everywhere bug. Since there shouldn't be too many soul enlightened running around, would it make sense for them to pe and have an admin assign them to a server group that has pvp on everywhere? Not sure if this is how it works but it's just a thought.

Sorry to say Order is already better than Chaos and with this it is better than zo. For chaos we should change mortalwound out for a better melee skill like piercingstrike or something else and change dragonsbreath for bonespear. Windwalk (speed 3) on a legendary class would make every fight point less, keep escapeartist and just give Apprentice pulse so it can lv easier, buffing a class that already is the better version makes no sense.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
It
Sorry to say Order is already better than Chaos and with this it is better than zo. For chaos we should change mortalwound out for a better melee skill like piercingstrike or something else and change dragonsbreath for bonespear. Windwalk (speed 3) on a legendary class would make every fight point less, keep escapeartist and just give Apprentice pulse so it can lv easier, buffing a class that already is the better version makes no sense.
seems like everyone forgets that these are placeholder skills and there really isn't a point in trying to balance them when the new skills are arriving within 2 weeks.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Nothing is better than zo you troll.

But yeah since I played the class I'm aware how strong it is, I removed a lot of the buffs. Idk what to do with chaos yet since I haven't played it yet.

And we don't know how long it will take for new skills to come in, we can't just ignore what's in game atm and wait for additions.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1 skill is already completed.

The "beam" skills (heal and damage) is coming in.
So we're already up to 3.

@Soren_Endon ^ working on this

I'm going to flesh out the final skill doc soon and then we'll start balancing things for the new skills.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

-Add a stick as weapon for Apprentice
-Replace Escapeartist with former skill windwalk (as Kainzo discussed in game)

*removed a lot since I've actually played the class and seen how strong it is*

Legendary
- Added Beam Mechanic skills.
-- Skill Ordain (Healing beam that extends 15 blocks forwards healing all party members in it's path) Granted to Order.
-- Skill Disarray (Damage beam that extends 15 blocks forward damage all enemies in its path) Granted to Chaos.
- Adjusted the health/mana gains and base attributes to be less drastically different than T2 classes.
- T1 now uses leather/gold, T2 now uses chain, T3 now uses iron. Removed Diamond full-set until a future release.
- Bruteforce has been replaced by Enlightenment buff (Order)
- Soothe is now gained as an Apprentice and EscapeArtist is now gained as an Inquisitor
- Replaced Warsong with Might.

Notes coming in today.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Legendary
- Added Beam Mechanic skills.
-- Skill Ordain (Healing beam that extends 15 blocks forwards healing all party members in it's path) Granted to Order.
-- Skill Disarray (Damage beam that extends 15 blocks forward damage all enemies in its path) Granted to Chaos.
- Adjusted the health/mana gains and base attributes to be less drastically different than T2 classes.
- T1 now uses leather/gold, T2 now uses chain, T3 now uses iron. Removed Diamond full-set until a future release.
- Bruteforce has been replaced by Enlightenment buff (Order)
- Soothe is now gained as an Apprentice and EscapeArtist is now gained as an Inquisitor
- Replaced Warsong with Might.

Notes coming in today.
This makes order even better than chaos, enlightenment will make all of order heals way better and its damage way higher, might is the same thing as warsong. Remove might and warsong completely remove eviscerate and add in two other skills that will not make it high damage and high heals.