• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Legend of Xanipher (Story/Fan Fiction idea)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Since Xani got admin, we haven't really placed a part for her to play yet and seeing as how Lasti has a part being created and Bearcat/Buddahhopper have relation to Xani, this could sum up all of the newer admin's lores.

This is just an idea for now and I will probably wait until I have SOLID stuff down with a SOLID 5+ chapters or more created before releasing any of it. This is to ensure I get it done.

I will be making the protagonist Victor, but I plan to make Buddah and Bear right up there with me and Symbolite too. It will be an adventure based story where they search for Xanipher who has been missing since the arrival on Dragongarde. If you like the idea just like my post here and if not or you have ideas to throw in, comment below :p (Also I will post updates here on ideas and production)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Cool. Xanpiher will play a part in the end of my story as well. Should lend itself to her vanishing after it's over :)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Cool. Xanpiher will play a part in the end of my story as well. Should lend itself to her vanishing after it's over :)
Ah! Now this I like :3

EDIT: Once I get this school shit sorted, I'm off to reading your story :p

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Man, you must be able to read our minds.
Hint: Don't make the protagonist you. People don't like to read about a guy glorifying himself.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Man, you must be able to read our minds.
Hint: Don't make the protagonist you. People don't like to read about a guy glorifying himself.
My plan was only to involve the people of Newerth (Since Xanipher is from Newerth) and in doing so having to add me. I am thinking of making Bear and Buddah more of a protagonist so I can explain more about them becoming admins too.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
UPDATE: Been working around with a few ideas here and there about this lately, still not 100% sure where I want to go with it, but it will happen. @Alator we should get together and talk about how I should link our stories. Oh and for everyone else, keep sending me feedback, the more people behind me on an idea, the more likely I will be to doing it!

And because I'm a sucker for my own work, I finally mustered the courage to say "Fuck it" and write Forogon which is my Non-lore project which I plan to be 2 trilogies and a short story series. Its a mix of Fantasy with magic and mythical beings, religion shattering break throughs and superhuman beings protected by energies MIXED with Sci-fi alien invasions and plot twists.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Haha, okay. Hit me up whenever.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Isn't the fanfic relating to minecraft? Bacon doesn't exist... though I'm sure it would be cute if it did. Little tiny grease blocks... mmmm.

Also, you are super late on this... shouldn't Xanipher's part in the fanfic have come much sooner than now? hahaha :p

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Isn't the fanfic relating to minecraft? Bacon doesn't exist... though I'm sure it would be cute if it did. Little tiny grease blocks... mmmm.

Also, you are super late on this... shouldn't Xanipher's part in the fanfic have come much sooner than now? hahaha :p
Yeah, but meh.