• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Leaving the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4ruso

Legacy Supporter 8
hello guys,

i have a bad message for you im leaving the server for now. The reason is why im leaving is there is no pvp/no active towns/and i dont know what i should do.I masterd 11 classes and 3 almost 4 profession and now i dont know what to do. I had lots of fun here but the most fun on the start from Bastion, because there was PvP what i miss and Ma´s.I have really nice friends on herocraft and some hater.. but who cares about the Haters (I Love the haters).I will come back when a map reset/new map is coming (i cant wait for it and hope that the reset is coming with 1.7).The Admins/Mods are really cool and friendly and also helpful.I need to say thank you i had lots of fun and the people who hate me probally we can be friends next map or later.

Peace out,
C4ruso

I love you guys and btw sorry for my bad english is third language.

@Angyles @gabizou @Danda can you move it please

Kam744

ICE ICE ICE!
hello guys,

i have a bad message for you im leaving the server for now. The reason is why im leaving is there is no pvp/no active towns/and i dont know what i should do.I masterd 11 classes and 3 almost 4 profession and now i dont know what to do. I had lots of fun here but the most fun on the start from Bastion, because there was PvP what i miss and Ma´s.I have really nice friends on herocraft and some hater.. but who cares about the Haters (I Love the haters).I will come back when a NO/NO is coming (i cant wait for it and hope that the reset is coming with 1.7).The Admins/Mods are really cool and friendly and also helpful.I need to say thank you i had lots of fun and the people who hate me probally we can be friends next map or later.

Peace out,
C4ruso

I'll miss you gayboy :'(

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
There's still a lot of PVP, you just need to find it. A few swamps and Silvermede/Rapture seem to be the hot spots lately. When you leave the East road, sometimes, you'll find people to kill.

C4ruso

Legacy Supporter 8
There's still a lot of PVP, you just need to find it. A few swamps and Silvermede/Rapture seem to be the hot spots lately. When you leave the East road, sometimes, you'll find people to kill.

did you play last map? if you did i mean the pvp action for the last map

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
hello guys,

i have a bad message for you im leaving the server for now. The reason is why im leaving is there is no pvp/no active towns/and i dont know what i should do.I masterd 11 classes and 3 almost 4 profession and now i dont know what to do. I had lots of fun here but the most fun on the start from Bastion, because there was PvP what i miss and Ma´s.I have really nice friends on herocraft and some hater.. but who cares about the Haters (I Love the haters).I will come back when a NO/NO is coming (i cant wait for it and hope that the reset is coming with 1.7).The Admins/Mods are really cool and friendly and also helpful.I need to say thank you i had lots of fun and the people who hate me probally we can be friends next map or later.

Peace out,
C4ruso

Don't know what ur talking about there is still a good amount of Pvp

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
You can't live in the past. The present will always look dreadful.

Per the forum rules "I'm leaving until X" posts are locked.

Good luck and hope to see you back!

Status
Not open for further replies.