• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Leaving the server.

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
I am officially leaving my position as a Proctor and leaving the server. This was the first map I played on HC.

When I first got here everything seemed so exciting. But after mastering class after class, sitting around a massive town doing nothing, donating 1000's of coins, diamonds, and iron blocks to various cities, I have nothing left to do.

Mining is my thing, and on this server it takes 50x longer to find anything. You can't mine 5 blocks without running into someone else's tunnel. Or run 10 feet without finding someone else's torch. Half the fun for me is unexplored territory.

I understand we can't have unlimited space due to lag reasons, but even resetting Warshard once every 2 months or something would of made things a lot better. New map for Warshard + copy pasting the spawn = awesome.

I am in no way putting the server down, just giving my opinions as to why I am leaving and what could of made things better (for me? maybe others?) I am actually quite sad that after all this time it comes to a sudden realization that there is really nothing more for me to do.

GG

Thank you for having me, and thank you for allowing me to do the little be of work I did do around here. :D

Favith

Legacy Supporter 7
Take care, Ninjasalad. I can understand your reasons for leaving. As a miner/builder myself I am in total agreement with you--Map Decay is killing this server for those us who like to mine.

You were one of the driving forces that allowed Malkier to achieve what it did, which I respect (even if you and I didn't really get along that well all the time). Take care and enjoy whatever server/games you're headed off to from here!

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm sorry to see you go Ninja! You are a really great guy.

This is why Warshard should be reset every month or two like was originally planned. I know there are ton's of resources still out there to be mined but people will get frustrated that there is no place on the map that hasn't already been explored unfortunately.

PhantomWarriorA

ICE ICE ICE!
Well exploring will be a problem on every popular server, there will never be much places that people haven't already found.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
While I agree, its more fun to have more maps out than just one map at a time.
We are releasing Forgelight this Sunday.

Stay or go, just be happy where you are, imo :)

Aundora

Legacy Supporter 8
Goodbye ninja, you were a good friend and I appreciate the help you gave me whenever I first joined the server. Also, thank you for the help with items for starting the town :cool:

donaldmax1

Soulsand
While I agree, its more fun to have more maps out than just one map at a time.
We are releasing Forgelight this Sunday.

Stay or go, just be happy where you are, imo :)
Is Forgelight the map you said that you where releasing for 1.4.5?