• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

lcecoffee app UPDATE

Coffee

Dirt
  • In-game name:lcecoffee (l is a L)
  • Location & Age:australia 20 years old
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): havent been ban yet
  • Referral(s):none o.o
  • Reason you should be accepted:because i heard that this sever is awesome and hoping to meet new friends. also i active mostly go on everyday if nothing to do.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?:i heard this from a friend he said it a awesome sever and he want me to join him o.o
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  • Additional Info:thank you if accepted. i also play starcraft2, black ops and HoN.i have played minecraft for 8 months now im also a good builder not the best tho o.o. hope u accept me

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
This is the fourth app you've posted. http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/lcecoffee-app-o-o.4997/
How is it possible that you are 16 and from the united states in one application then 20 and from Australia in another? I don't think that you quite understand the application rules, or have listened to every other proctor that has posted on your numerous applications before this. Like how the hell do you age 4 years and move to the other side of the planet in 2 days? Good luck on another server.