• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Late4sk00l whitelist app :)

1. In game name: Late4sk00l
2. Location & Age: United States, PA, 19
3. Previous Bans: None
4. Referral(s): yoIyo, BlackOhso, Demoniadevil, takato1
5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a very creative individual and yoIyo + BlackOhso can attest to that. They've seen my realistic and well built castle on takato1's private server and have seen my love for the game. I'd be beneficial to the server because I am innovative and very creative.
6. How did you hear about Herocraft: I heard about Herocraft from yoIyo and BlackOhso
7. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
8. Additional Info: I've played many games such as WoW, LoL, TF2, Diablo, Starcraft, Warcraft, Amnesia, Counterstrike, etc.. I'd rather play video games with friends than by myself. I frequently talk to BlackOhso and yoIyo who both play Herocraft constantly. Because of this, it'll be easy to commit to Herocraft since two of my friends play. I'd enjoy being apart of the Herocraft community, and I hope you accept my application!