• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

larzlo's application

larzlo

Dirt
  1. In-game name: larzlo
  2. Location & Age: Texas, USA; 14 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I love Minecraft and play all the time. Multiplayer servers make Minecraft even better. I love the casual single player style but really enjoy playing the game with other people. Mods are also what makes Minecraft so awesome. I've taken a look into what mods this server uses and am LOVING the Heroes mod. There's so many classes you can be! I also love making awesome structures and amazing looking buildings. I also communicate and interact with other players very well and loving helping out new players. All in all, this server has everything I love and want in Minecraft.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was watching Minecraft videos (a lot of Yogcast) and came across a Herocraft video. I then watched more Herocraft videos from various people and decided that I really liked it.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I did!
  8. Additional Info: I've run my own server for a few months for my friends and myself and know a lot about mods and how to use them. My server used McMMO but the Heroes mod seems a whole lot better. I'm learning programming in Java and C++ and have made a few of my own Minecraft mods, very simple ones. I definitely look forward to sharing this server with many of my friends who also play Minecraft! Thank you!