• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lacie's Application =]

Lacie

Dirt
1. In-game name: Lacie
2. Location & Age: Usa CA 17
3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None i dont play smp much ;p
4. Referral(s): Barnubus
5. Reason you should be accepted: Um i dont honestly have a reson except for the fac that i wanted to try some thing new like i said i dont play smp much im a sp kinda person i played on 1 server and i kept dieing/getting griefed so i figured i join a more popular server. so i went to minestatus and noticed you guys where like number 2!! so here i am posting my app :)
6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friend
7: Have you voted for Herocraft (No click here)?: i found it on minestatus so i will go vote for it~
8: Additional Info: Not much to say here Im not a very good builder im just looking for a place to run around and joina town maybe use the teamspeak server not sure i suppose when i get ingame i will look around! i think im going to go monk =p i started reading the wiki and healing people sounds hecka fun Haha​