• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Kyle's Skill Suggestions/Replacements List

Hello, I have had many skill ideas over the time I've been here and decided to make a thread full of them. I will add onto this thread when ideas and suggestions for skills come to mind. I will also be adding some balancing ideas as well.

*Note: Please do not say "I hate 'this' idea" without leaving constructive criticism as well.

Class |- Skill ||Level || Stamina/Mana || Cooldown || Reagents || Effect -|
Ninja |- Engage || 25 || 7 stam || 75 sec || NA || Teleport to target within 12 blocks away, must have crosshair on target. On use the target is stunned for 1.5 seconds. 1 second warmup.
*Note: Backflip replaced with Engage(?). Using 7 Stamina means for a few seconds you will not be able to sprint.
Geo |- Fiery Retreat || 55 || 30% mana || 30 sec || NA || Upon activation you will launch back 10 blocks creating a 10 block line of fire on the ground, catching pursuing entities on fire.
*Note: Firewall replaced with Fiery Retreat
Ranger |- Volley || 51 || 4 stam || 20 sec || 12 Arrows || Fires 12 arrows in a 180 degree radius in the direction of the crosshair.
*Note: Barrage replaced with Volley
Dragoon |- Whirlwind || 35 || 5 stam || 15 sec || NA || On use user charges toward target "spinning" their weapon on travel doing 15 AoE damage to surrounding entities and stunning the target.
*Note: Charge replace with Whirlwind

Paladin |- Shove || 25 || 4 stam || 25 sec || NA || When activated target is "shoved" (pushed) back 5 blocks in the opposite direction of the caster. Target is also slowed for 1.5 seconds.
*Note: Shove would help the Paladin gain crowd control

Ranger |- Net Shot || 25 || 6 stam || 30 sec || NA || Shoots an "net" (arrow) that on hit roots the target in place for 2.5 seconds. Unlimited range.
*Note: Not sure if this will work, it should since Icebolt is also a projectile that has effects.

The colors. *-*

Freaking amazing, I love these suggestions. I support you fully with these ideas and I look forward to the changes and tweaks you make.

These should definitely be added; they match the schemes of the class and aren't very overpowered. Replacing them for another move might be a little sketchy, but overall great suggestion. (And layout)