• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kwinno's whitelist application

Kwinno

Dirt

• In-game name: Kwinno
  • Location & Age: Belgium, 20 (21 in december)
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, there's only one I play on which is mcnsa.com
  • Referral(s): Altimeter
  • Reason you should be accepted: I wanted to play on the server where Herocraft originated from. Although I don't know many people there, I'm friendly and social. I like the PvP side of this all and once accepted, would like to join a town and activily play here and gain my levels. I have read all the rules and agree with them.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: Some of the guys on my server were playing Herocraft on Valikorlia when I was listening in mumble.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes, I have.
  • Additional Info: I'm Kwinten a IT student at my 1st and 2nd year (classes from both years) at college. Fluent at English and Dutch, capable of understanding French. I study Java and not that I write plugins but I do like to understand how they work. This helps me in both understanding what to do and what not to do and my experience in Java at college. I'm an active player in the online gaming world, beside Minecraft I play CoD Black Ops on PC and used to play WoW untill cataclysm came out. So I know my way around PvP and PvE. First I was in a hardcore raiding guild but then had to slow down due to college.

Unfortunatly I never take pictures of my builds but I once build the statue of liberty based on a lego schematic and house wise i like to adapt to what other people have build to atleast be in theme with the town. I refuse to use cobblestone so if I make a castle of some sort I use smooth stone.

Thanks for reading and hopefully see you on the server.
    Kwinno