• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

KrojinKin - Application

KrojinKin

Legacy Supporter 6
  • In-game name: KrojinKin
  • Location & Age: 22, Findlay, Ohio
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  • Referral(s): I have two who will join me, Kailesh and NuckinFuts
  • Reason you should be accepted: Anything I say would be bias.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC : Yes
  • Special Key: Leaving this blank means you did not read the rules.
  • Additional Info: Glad to have found the original server with the Hero plugin.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

KrojinKin

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. In-game name: KrojinKin
  2. Location & Age: Ohio, 22
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None, but I plan on bringing a couple of friends
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I love playing minecraft and some MMORPGs and this server provides me with best of both worlds. I will always abide the rules and try to avoid conflicts. I'm a honest and reliable player who wants to play on Your server :)
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was playing on a server that had your plugin.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, ofcourse :)
  8. Additional Info: I hope that, you accept my application this time around didn't realize you had to be so maticulas about what you write down.

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

KrojinKin

Legacy Supporter 6
This is slightly getting a bit irritating, I'm just attempting to play the game I looked at previous applications to get the idea of what I need done, and from what I see I've done this correctly. Why am I being singled out?

Anyways, I'm basically new to the game I've tried single player, but it got dull I'm attempting to play multi-player but I can't seem to find a decent server to play on this one seemed great but now I'm playing 21 questions.

Anyways if this is the case i'm going to just head out.. Sorry to have wasted your time..

If you decide to white list me ill be on later, I have some math to do for a college class.

KrojinKin

Legacy Supporter 6
Well, If need be ill try and take a screenshot of something... I'll be a bit I'll need to make it - -

KrojinKin

Legacy Supporter 6
I see on one application that you asked him to provide info on what he intends to do and what his intentions are on the server...

I can answer this, my intention is start playing on the server.. join someone's village and or city... My two friends then would be invited to come play, I would then begin training my character not entirely sure what class yet I've been looking into it though.. I love how this game has incorporated so much already... Its quite amazing..

My expectations, would be that I hope to enjoy the community, make new friends and expand my knowledge base. I am looking forward to exploring and using the new skills and class's, the learning curve is exciting.

I hope this is enough information..